Your health and safety are our top priority.
You might notice some changes around the facility as we are implementing our enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures. Our team members are working extremely hard to ensure that all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected after each session. Please know that in our attempt to keep all team members and guests healthy and safe during this time, these cleaning methods are necessary and we are doing all we can to ensure that you have a relaxing stay at Everyday Massage™ knowing that your safety is in good hands.
Some of our cleaning procedures include…
- Frequent and thorough sanitation of all surfaces within the spa including treatment rooms, restrooms, lobby, and office.
- Placement of hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes in all spa rooms and lobby.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or removing all items after each session, including products used, linens, head rests, chairs, tables, countertops, doorknobs, and other operational items.
- All team members will constantly wash hands with warm, soapy water for a minimum of 20 seconds after each interaction.
- Mopping all hard floor surfaces and treating all carpeted floor surfaces with disinfectant solution routinely throughout each location.
- Disinfecting surfaces after each guest check in and check out, including the front desk and all door handles.
Thank you for your understanding during this time. If you have any additional questions about the cleaning checklist for all team members in the facility, please ask the front desk for more information.
Everyday Massage Management